Terms & Conditions
By confirming your order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
- In these terms we refer to ourselves as ‘The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic’.
- Any email or any acknowledgement by us of a receipt of an order placed by you does not mean that we have accepted your order. Acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic will take place on despatch to you of the products ordered unless we have told you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
- We may despatch your order in a number of instalments and each dispatch is a separate contract and is not connected to any other dispatch.
- We will validate your credit/debit card before accepting your order. We will not accept your order if your card is declined at any stage during the processing of your order. We will try to contact you if your card is declined after you have placed your order but we may not be able to do this.
- We take reasonable care to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details but The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic is not liable if these details are intercepted by and used by third parties through no fault of our own.
- The prices quoted on the website are subject to change from time to time. The current price shown on the website is the price you will be charged. Any variation to the price shown must be confirmed in writing by The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic before your order is accepted by us. The prices shown against each item includes VAT but does not include postage and packing charges where applicable: these are shown separately.
- We will try to make sure that the prices and all other information on
the website are accurate but we are not liable for anything that happens due to errors that may appear to the fullest extent permitted by law. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer or other statutory rights that may not be excluded or in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- All the products on the website are subject to availability. We do not guarantee that all items shown on the website are in stock and are available and ready for dispatch. Display of an item on the website is not an indication that the item is in stock.
- If you have selected an item that is not in stock we will try to contact you as quickly as we can. We will try to do this within 24 hours (except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work).
- Accepted orders are normally dispatched within 24 hours of the order being placed on our website except on weekends and bank/public holidays when we normally do not work.
- The time for delivery of your order varies according to your chosen method of shipment. The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic have no control over the goods once they are shipped and cannot guarantee that your order will arrive within the time specified by your chosen method of shipment.
- We will not refund any charges relating to packing and shipping if you fail to take delivery of the goods at the address given by you on your order.
- You may return any item to us provided you: (i) send the goods back to us with all original packing within fourteen days of delivery to you; (ii) follow our instructions as stated in our Returns Policy; (iii) accept that we are not responsible if the goods do not reach us for any reason. None of the above affects your statutory rights.
Terms And Conditions of Sale
The information provided on our website does not seek to treat, diagnose, cure, or replace medical or specialist advice. If you are currently taking prescription medication and intend to also take nutritional or herbal supplements, you must first check with your GP or specialist health practitioner that the combination of your prescription medication and supplements are suitable. However, The Ivy Skin and Laser Clinic will always be happy to supply you with any relevant product information for discussion with your medical or health professional. If you are allergic to any supplements or medicines, please contact your GP or Pharmacist for advice.
We have tried to ensure that information provided on this website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information. We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the website or in respect of any error or omission.