ADVANCED NUTRITION PROGRAMME | Happy Youthful Skin
Advanced Nutrition Programme Happy Youthful Skin Gift Set
Contains: Skin Collagen Support & Skin Youth Biome
This supplement can help to support your skin’s collagen production, which can slow down as we age.
This supplement contains:
- Vitamin C, to provide antioxidant relief.
- Zinc, to help contribute to the ongoing production of collagen.
- MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is a form of organic sulfur which can enhance collagen bundles and restore the foundation for healthy skin.
- Grapeseed extract and melon concentrate, to exert a powerful antioxidant effect and bond with collagen, and has been shown to notably protect the body from premature (skin) ageing.
Suitable for all skin types and ages who seek an additional dimension to their existing supplement or anti-ageing topical regime.
How to take:
Take two capsules daily with food or as your health professional advises. This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake. Contact your doctor if uncertain.
Store below 25°C in a cool place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
Skin Youth Biome:
The connection between your gut and your skin is unique to you. Our new and improved Skin Youth Biome™ supplement delivers personalised biome-based results. This intelligent innovation uses the next generation microbiome technology to help target the seven visible signs of ageing:
Uneven skin tone
100% of individuals experienced a positive change in one of more of these areas*.
97% of individuals experienced reduction in uneven skin tone.
94% of individuals experienced reduction in redness.
Synergising together microbiome technology of six skin-friendly bacteria, including two new postbiotic strains plus vitamin C. This one a day capsule helps deliver youthful-looking, radiant and brighter skin.
Suitable for all skin types especially those seeking to support ageing, dry or uneven skin tone challenges. As well as individuals looking to brighten tired, dull-looking skin and anyone seeking additional support around the eye contour area.
*Results based on an internal study conducted in our iiaa skin health research centre.
- Next generation microbiome technology
- Designed to support your gut-skin connection
- Personalised biome-based results
- Statistically significant improvements
- Visible benefit to eye contour area
- Elasticity improvement and wrinkle reduction
- Supports collagen formation and immunity*
*Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin and to the normal function of the immune system.
Adults: Our skin researchers recommend to take one capsule per day with a meal.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
Pediococcus acidilactici HA-524
Bifidobacterium longum Rosell-175
Lactobacillus reuteri HA-188
Lactobacillus acidophilus HA-122®
Lactobacillus plantarum HA-119®