Environ Body Derma-Lac Lotion is designed to gently refine dry, rough body skin, including feet, elbows and knees, leaving it smooth and soft.
Rather than peeling or abrading, it hydrates the skin by helping it to retain its natural moisture, making it useful for flaky skin, and for smoothing coarse, sun damaged skin. It also works by assisting the natural exfoliating function, leading to a clearer skin with greater resilience and a finer texture.
Derma-Lac Lotion is particularly effective as a preparation for treating excessive sun damage on the body when used in conjunction with Environ®’s vitamin-based body oil. Skin treated with both products appears more youthful and is firmer and tauter.
14 in stock
Benefits of Environ Body Derma-Lac Lotion:
- Helps to soften rough calloused elbows, heels and feet by supplying and preserving moisture in the skin.
- Helps to energise tired looking skin leaving a healthy, radiant appearance.
- Assists in the natural exfoliating function of the skin therefore leaving the skin looking smooth and refreshed.
How to Use:
- Apply derma-lac lotion followed by your recommended Environ vitamin A product. Apply your preferred Environ sunscreen when exposed to the sun. Use morning and / or evening. Best results occur when applying either A, C & E body oil or enhanced A, C & E body oil over derma-lac lotion.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun in particular the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.